donation in kind
We receive donations in kind such as:
Food: Whole grains and cereals (wheat, brown rice, oats, quinoa, etc.), legumes (soybeans, lentils, kidney beans, broad beans, chickpeas, etc.), seeds and nuts (flaxseed, sesame, sunflower seeds, pepitas). greens, almonds, etc.), olive oil, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Personal hygiene products and cleaning products: toilet paper, shampoo, liquid hand soap, bar soap, powder and bar detergent, sanitary towels, toothpaste, deodorant, body cream, etc.
New and used donations
At Tashirat we try to recycle and give a second life to everything we can, so we receive donations of used things as long as they are in good condition and clean.
• Books for all ages, educational, stories and novels, textbooks (that are not from the SEP and that are not answered), etc.
• Clothes and Shoes: Preferably shoes that are not light in color and that are durable: tennis shoes, work boots and rain boots. Sportswear, casual and comfortable clothing for boys, girls (8 years and older) and adults sizes
*for the list of sizes you can contact us
• Maintenance material, white paint, wood (for the carpentry workshop) or wooden furniture (even if not in good condition)
• Stationery for the office, for school and school supplies
• Material for crafts
• Furniture for home, school or office.
*For more detailed information please contact us.
We do not receive
• Foods such as: refined products, canned, sugar or products containing sugar, meats and milk products.
• Used things in poor condition